Friday, January 9, 2009

Prosperity As A Way of Life

Have you decided on stopping for a while and evaluate the things happening in your life lately? Have you noticed the level of prosperity you have, in terms of thoughts and actions? Or you are just but like the other billions of people who just go with the flow, whatever happens happens, wake-up early in the morning, take a bath, go to work, come back home, cook your dinner, play with the kids, watch tv, etc., which goes on and on and on? Seems like me a few years back, when I felt I don't have a say or control of what can happen in my life, just going with the flow.

I learned that prosperity is a way of life. Just yesterday, we went into malling, and since I have to finish something urgent for my business I went ahead back home while I left my wife. She came back with about ten grand worth of things, felt guilty, yet was whining. But I stopped her, and I said, relax, it's a prosperous thing.

If such scenario happened like 4 or 6 years back, that could have been a major disaster in our relationship. Things are now different, as my wife said one time, she's now a bit tolerant on spending. I guess same in my case. I get to spend more money on shoes than ever before. now my thoughts are entertaining much more prosperous things, which at this point would yet be secrets :)

My wife and I are very thankful for the continuous blessings we receive and very much expectant that time will come when we will always have time and money to share to those who are more in need, to teach them the right frame of mind.

Prosperity really is a way of life, now I understand. Not that the rich are spending too much or wasting a lot, but simply living the rightful and meaningful way of grace. I subscribe to the thought that it is a sin to be poor, as our god, is very wealthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment